Friday, February 2, 2018

Big Things Happening!

Warning: this is a long email. I try to not send so many emails out, so I am combining lots into this email. I have a new release! Let's Cuddle Collection is now on sale at GingerScraps as part of the February Buffet. It will be 50% off through the 5th, so go take a look and pick up some new goodies!

Ginger Scraps



Here are some great layouts create with this collection.
And don't forget to grab your freebie in the hangout group!



And then... my Toon Time collection is now unbundled and you can grab individual packs at 30% off if you would like. If you didn't notice, it is the same color palette (With a little added) as my Magic memories collection so you can mix and match with that collection to make one BIG collection!
Have a great weekend and thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment