Friday, April 6, 2018

Totally Rad Add On Grab Bag!


Have you heard? I am in the designer spotlight at GingerScraps! So let's celebrate with a $4 Add On grab bag to the FREE Page kit in the daily download! Everyone loves a good 80s song, or flashback to wild hair and crazy colors and patterns! I loved me some good Tiffany on my pink cassette player! This collection has it all! It is available only in the GingerScraps store for this month.
Ginger Scraps

   
And pick up this freebie in my Facebook Group.


And I have some more exciting news! I am now selling at Digital Scrapbooking Studio! I have all my products loaded and 30% OFF through the end of the month, PLUS an extra special Freebie Mini kit that coordinates with my Let It Rain collection! (Available Tomorrow) So head on over and check out the deals, and FREEBIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment