Tuesday, June 5, 2018

It's $2 Tuesday!


Where do I begin?!? This week has been a rough and busy week. We have had showing after showing on our home. And my husband left to start his job, so I am a single parent for a little bit. And all I can say is... I have a new found respect for all you wonderful single parents that go all day long with such patience and love. I wanted to tie my children up with in the first few hours! Hehe. (I didn't of course). Thank you fro all your patience with me as my family and I start this new chapter in our lives. Please don't forget about me! I promise I am still here and will be back soon with new designs!
This week I have 2 amazing Full Page Kits on sale for just $2 each. They are available in all 3 stores. So go grab 'em while they are hot! Have a fantastic week!
Ginger Scraps
My Memories
Digital Scrapbooking Studio


No comments:

Post a Comment