Friday, October 5, 2018

Happy DSD 2018!!


It is my FAVORITE time of the year! It is Digital Scrapbooking Day (Weekend)!! So I have lots and lots to tell you. So buckle up and try and make it to the end of this email. I will try to make it as painless as possible! I will list my store links here at the top for your reference.
Ginger Scraps
My Memories
Digital Scrapbooking Studio


First up... I have a new release grab bag! My daughter is obsessed with Unicorns, so naturally, I had to design a collection around it! Get it in each of my three stores!

   
Second... I am having a big sale with flash deals and bundle deals and 50% off deals!
and lastly... I have a freebie for you! Pick it up in my Facebook Hangout Group.
Have a fabulous, fun filled, deal filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment