Friday, March 1, 2019

Buffet Time: Do, Re, Mi Collection

It is MARCH!!! February went by so fast! It is time for another buffet collection and I have a singing one for you this month! My new collection coordinates with the GingerScraps Buffet Collection, and mine is named "Do, Re, Mi". This collection has a lot of great elements and great papers and sings at the top of it lungs!! You can get it now through the 5th only at GingerScraps for 50% off.... and pick up other great matching designs from the other designers!

GingerScraps Store



And check out these AMAZING layouts from my Creative Team!
 
... and make sure to pick up the coordinating freebie over on my Facebook Hangout Page! Have a great week! And just so you know... I will NOT have a new release next week.
Facebook Hangout Page

No comments:

Post a Comment