Thursday, August 1, 2019

GS Buffet Bouncy House Collection is 50% OFF!

Happy August! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and school is almost here! This summer has been great and we have had a good time spending time with family and lots and lots of friends, but I am ready for a regular schedule and for my kids brains to be engaged!
Our summer was spent a lot of times in a bouncy house or trampoline place. So I had to do one of the summer collections with a bouncy house theme!
It is 50% off through the 5th of the month so go grab it and grab some other goodies from all the other great collections!
Ginger Scraps



And these amazing layouts were created by my TALENTED Creative Team using this collection.
 

And get this freebie in my Facebook hangout group.

No comments:

Post a Comment